ProjectFury |

01-31-2019, 10:11 PM

Go on, fire away. What do you think would be some nifty new features for the website?

I'm already aware of the following things that need to be transitioned over:

• 2FA system
    • Password Reset System
    • User Avatar Updater

[Image: brand.png]

02-01-2019, 11:09 AM

A few months ago, I have proposed to implement a flag system (in the forums, right beside a user's post), showing the users country, wich was also implemented at a later time. Was this feature removed? Big Grin I would love to see it again in the forums! Smile

02-01-2019, 09:00 PM

Firstly: looks very good, the new forum!

Crips improvements:
    • Fit the logos for the social medias in the middle of the circle
    • Make the RSS Feed link working
    • On the old page was once experimented with a translation for different languages
    • The feature to mention people is always nice

02-04-2019, 11:51 AM

(02-01-2019, 11:09 AM)Nolfer4Ever Wrote: A few months ago, I have proposed to implement a flag system (in the forums, right beside a user's post), showing the users country, wich was also implemented at a later time. Was this feature removed? Big Grin I would love to see it again in the forums! Smile

The flag system is actually still there as part of the site code, it just doesn't get called anywhere anymore. I'll look into putting it back at least on the user profiles.

(02-01-2019, 09:00 PM)Deadsaster Wrote: Firstly: looks very good, the new forum!

Crips improvements:
    • Fit the logos for the social medias in the middle of the circle
    • Make the RSS Feed link working
    • On the old page was once experimented with a translation for different languages
    • The feature to mention people is always nice

The RSS feed is going to be part of the news system when I get round to automating it, so watch this space. Does anyone actually still use RSS????? I've always looked at it as kindof a dead tech

Translation is still in the pipeline Wink

Mentioning people never managed to work that well, but I will investigate a bit more into it.

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them comin Wink

[Image: brand.png]

02-07-2019, 04:37 PM

(02-04-2019, 11:51 AM)Keith Wrote:  
    The RSS feed is going to be part of the news system when I get round to automating it, so watch this space. Does anyone actually still use RSS????? I've always looked at it as kindof a dead tech

Nice! I started using RSS Feed a few weeks ago. I had used Google Discover for a long time, but then they released a new version of it. With that update, the news have not matched my interests anymore. I tried a bunch of other news apps, they are okay, but I have to use 3 apps to get the stuff I want. 

Is it possible to switch to the non-retarded date format DD MM YYYY please?