Project Fury -

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Random Features you Hope Reach the Game?
I'm curious.  Throw anything in here.

Some way to mess around in a private lobby/LAN lobby would be pretty neat.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 03:57 AM by ThePhantomCancerLancer.)

[Video: http://<a href="https://www.youtube.com/...YhNoQ4</a>]

--------------------------------------------

Long usernames are best usernames
Free-falling from high altitudes and entering a vehicle holding E without taking damage
(02-18-2018, 03:56 AM)ThePhantomCancerLancer Wrote:  I'm curious.  Throw anything in here.

Some way to mess around in a private lobby/LAN lobby would be pretty neat.

We're looking into the possibility of having short rent servers (30 mins or less for $0.25 or something like that) as well as the more traditional server based model which we've already got running. We were thinking more for our clan tournaments, but just having them available to everyone might be an interesting idea too!

(02-18-2018, 11:49 AM)EirikTheOutLaw Wrote:  Free-falling from high altitudes and entering a vehicle holding E without taking damage

Until we get a parachute system in game, that's pretty much going to be the only way to not take damage Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2018, 10:40 AM by Keith.)

How many more badges can I fit on my profile.

[Image: brand.png]
Rainbow 
Hi there,
here some things I really miss in a lot of free2play-fps-titles.

1. Offical Votings about what the players want next. In this way you can find out what the community really wants and you won´t frustrate them. For example: a) new map  b) new weapons c) new gamemode.

2. Private Servers or Lobbies which you can be modified.
The Players/Clans should be abled to make little events like knife-only or any other kind.
This strengthens the community in general.

3. You can also strengthen your community by bringing exclusive skins or similar into the game which are only available for a limited time. This will create a kind of veteran-playerbase.

I hope I could help you with your suggestions a little further.

Storm Over and Out .
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2018, 08:08 AM by Storm.)
(02-22-2018, 08:08 AM)Storm Wrote:  1. Offical Votings about what the players want next. In this way you can find out what the community really wants and you won´t frustrate them. For example: a) new map  b) new weapons c) new gamemode.

As soon as we go into Alpha testing with the community, we'll be asking these kinds of questions. We really want to hear from the community what directions we should be going in, whats not working and what is. We're also going to start doing some proper development updates in our blog soon™.

(02-22-2018, 08:08 AM)Storm Wrote:  2. Private Servers or Lobbies which you can be modified.
The Players/Clans should be abled to make little events like knife-only or any other kind.
This strengthens the community in general.

We're going to have some 'spin up' servers running in the cloud that players can spin up for a small fee. Our clan system and the credit reward system for using this is going to rely heavily on this feature.

(02-22-2018, 08:08 AM)Storm Wrote:  3. You can also strengthen your community by bringing exclusive skins or similar into the game which are only available for a limited time. This will create a kind of veteran-playerbase.

At the moment, we do have a unique weapon, which will be available to a select few players (more info at some point). The idea with skins and other customization sounds interesting.

Thanks for the suggestions

How many more badges can I fit on my profile.

[Image: brand.png]
An option to save 3 different loadouts and switch between them, that way you can quickly switch between premade loadouts that are meant for different playstyles.

[Image: TcxkjxU.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author