Project Fury -

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

DEVELOPMENT BLOG #10
Information 
DEVELOPMENT BLOG #10

Hi everyone. its been a bit of a gap since our last blog. We're all very much still here, but most of what we're working on at the moment doesn't look "visually" impressive and we like showing things off =)

I'd like to welcome Alex to the team, who joins us as a much needed graphic designer. His skills are superb and you will notice some of his work in this blog, around the site & in future updates.

Website Changelog:

NEW: - You can now use Two Factor Auth to secure your PF account even further. Full details are available via the link.

UPDATED: - We are continuing to accept donations of any amount as we mentioned last month. We've also got a little tracker on that page to show how our funding is looking so far. I will also be starting to post updates on exactly what we're spending this donation money on.

UPDATED : - Even though our background video was #LitAF, it really didn't help to get that Lurpak like experience that we were looking for. For the moment, it's been switched out with a nice gray and things should load much quicker for you =)

NEW: I actually managed to fix embedding videos on the forums whilst writing this dev blog. hah!

Engine & 3D Changelog:

NEW: Managing & connecting to dedicated game servers is now buttery smooth.
NEW: Ability to ping gameservers from PF client & join a server based on lowest ping

NEW: Main menu redesign -

[Image: CD51mVy.png]
NEW: Soldier & Animations - 

NEW: The minimap has been redesigned to make it easier to communicate critical information like "they're at 150 bro" - 

[Image: Minimap.PNG]

Due to the long time this has taken to get out, I'm also going to throw in a little picture of the developer testing map that we use to try out new UI features and in game experiences. We will be including this with lots of content for players to explore in Alpha testing.

[Image: bbnc5dA.png]

The next dev blog will be in two weeks time so set your stopwatches, mark it on your calendar or do whatever you young whippersnappers do these days to remember things.

Keith
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018, 09:38 PM by Keith.)

How many more badges can I fit on my profile.

[Image: brand.png]
Those screenshots looking very sexy, good luck!
Juicy
Looks pretty good, although I don't understand what use will the daily challenge leaderboards have when more than 5 players will play the game.

[Image: TcxkjxU.png]

Well done, can't wait for the new updates
Love the design
Glad to see the project is alive and doing well.
Juicy ²
cant wait
Looks great! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author